1 bedroom apartment for saleBurley Road, Oakham
- Entrance Hall
- Double Bedroom
- Bathroom with Shower
- Kitchen/Living Room
- Courtyard Garden
- Over 55's
A modern development of 14 luxury retirement apartments, elegantly designed and equipped to a high standard. Approached via a private driveway in a quiet, secure courtyard in a town centre location with ease of use in mind. The property has both gas central heating and sealed unit double glazing.
The Accommodation Includes
FRONT ENTRANCE DOOR
Part glazed front entrance door with wall mounted outside light leading to:
1.22m(4'0'') x 4.47m(14'8'')
With radiator, telephone point, central heating programmer and thermostat and
built in airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler, hot water cylinder,
slatted shelving and immersion heater.
3.07m(10'1'') x 4.78m(15'8'')
Fitted with drawerline base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces, inset
stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, tiling, built in appliances
including: hob, cooker hood in canopy, oven, fridge and freezer, plumbing and
space for washing machine/dryer, radiator, TV point, telephone point, spotlight unit
and 2 glazed doors leading to the communal courtyard.
2.54m(8'4'') x 4.27m(14'0'')
With radiator, TV point, telephone point and 2 glazed doors leading to the enclosed
private brick paved rear courtyard garden.
FULLY TILED BATHROOM
1.75m(5'9'') x 1.85m(6'1'')
With 3 piece suite comprising: wood panelled bath with shower fitting and two
handrails,low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, radiator and expelair.
COMMUNAL CAR PARKING
There is a large communal brick paved car parking area to the front of the property.
ENCLOSED REAR COURTYARD
4.65m(15'3'') x 3.94m(12'11'')
A handgate leads to the rear garden. There is an enclosed private brick paved
courtyard garden to the rear of the property with a wall mounted outside light and
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61235069.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.