2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleColeridge Way, Oakham
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Space
A well maintained ground floor apartment which is presented to an extremely high standard. The property benefits from
UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
FRONT ENTRANCE DOOR
Front entrance door leading to:
With two windows, intercom, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
4.83m(15'10'') max x 1.93m(6'4'')
With window and radiator.
4.83m(15'10'') max x 2.64m(8'8'')
With window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
1.93m(6'4'') x 2.46m(8'1'')
With three piece suite comprising panel bath with shower over, mixer tap, shower
screen, low level WC, and pedestal wash basin. Shaver point, extractor fan, radiator
5.82m(19'1'') max x 3.40m(11'2'')
With three windows, radiator, TV point, through to:
2.46m(8'1'') x 2.72m(8'11'')
With range of wall and base units with worktops over, inset with one and half bowl
stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven with four ring gas hob,
stainless steel splashback and extractor fan over. Plumbing for washing machine
and space for slim-line dishwasher. Wall mounted gas boiler in unit.
SINGLE CAR PARKING SPACE
Ground Rent £125.00 per annum
Service Charge £403.97 half yearly
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61235078.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.