4 bedroom detached house for saleJessopp Road, Norwich
Sold STC £450,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ESTABLISHED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE PARKING
- ESTABLISHED GARDENS
- HIGHLY REQUESTED LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This established detached home is located on this much favoured TREE LINED road within Norwich's highly regarded GOLDEN TRIANGLE.... Being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN internal viewing is highly recommended!
Few and far between! When a property like this comes available there wont be much hesitation in your decision to view! Backing onto Heigham and park and located within this highly regarded area this detached family home ticks all the boxes. The property offers accommodation that comprises storm porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen and wc to the ground floor whilst there are four double bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc off the landing. With its mature gardens, driveway and garage parking viewing is essential!
Open to front garden with single glazed door to entrance hall.
Single glazed door to storm porch, under stairs cupboard, doors leading through to living room, dining room, kitchen and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 16' 4" x 11' 4" max ( 4.98m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed french doors to rear aspect leading to garden, gas fireplace, radiator, telephone point and television point.
Dining Room 10' 4" plus bay x 11' 4" ( 3.15m plus bay x 3.45m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 10' 7" ( 2.87m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, rolltop work surfaces with inset stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, gas oven, gas hob, plumbing and space for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
The wc is located via the rear storm porch which by minor alteration could be included into the main home.
Stairs from entrance hall to first floor, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
Bedroom One 16' 5 x 11' 5" ( 4.88m 5 x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" plus bay x 11' 5" ( 3.18m plus bay x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 17' 9" x 10' max ( 5.41m x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect and radiator
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal sink, part tiled walls and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, low level wc and part tiled walls.
Externally the property sits on a generous sized plot with driveway parking and garaging to the front with enclosed gardens that are mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a mature garden with brick weave patio area leading form the rear of the property with steps up to a lawned garden with mature trees with the garden backing onto Heigham Park. The garden benefits from a timber storage shed as well as an outside wc, boiler cupboard and at the rear of the garage there is a workshop.
From the Unthank Road office proceed along Portland Street to the junction of Portersfield Road taking a left hand turn. Proceed along Portersfield Road into Jessopp Road where the property will be located on your right hand side marked by a William h Brown For sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61241789.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.