2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSelden Lane, Worthing
Offers in Excess of £289,950
- Fantastic Semi-Detached Cottage
- Finished to the highest standard
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lovely Central Location
- Southerly Aspect & Off Road Parking
A superbly presented two bedroom semi-detached cottage situated in an ideal location close to Worthing seafront. This magnificent property is also situated within a short reach to the town centre and also offers off road parking, a modern kitchen and bathroom and a southerly patio area.
This lovely cottage mixes the old with the new and is finsihed to the highest standard allowing you to move in without lifting a finger. Downstairs the property boasts a superb living area with wooden floors, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a seperate utility room. This is all done to an extremely well with no corners being cut.
Upstairs the property benefits from two double bedroom of which both have built in storage and a fantastic modern bathroom. Finally completing the house is a superb patio area and off road parking, get your checklist out because this property is sure to tick a lot of those boxes!
Frosted double glazed windows on Door to Front, Wooden flooring, glassed door to hall.
Radiator, Stairs to Landing
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' ( 3.73m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Wooden flooring, Understairs storage cupboard, Glass paneled door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Is fitted with a range of Wall and Base units, Worktop Surfaces, One and One Half Sink with Mixer Tap/ Drainer, Under Cupboard Lights, Oven and Hob, integrated fridge and separate freezer, Wooden flooring, Double door to garden.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 2' 9" ( 1.78m x 0.84m )
Is fitted with a range of Wall and Base units, Worktop Surfaces, Plumbing for Washing Machine, Heated Towel Rail
Loft hatch with boarding and light
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Wall Mounted Boiler, Walk in Cupboard, Wooden Flooring, Radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window with distant sea views, Wooden flooring, Phone Point.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, Shower Over, Wash Hand Basin set in Vanity unit with mixer tap, WC, Shaver point, Heated Towel Rail, Fully Tiled, Wooden flooring, Double Glazed Window.
Brick laid driveway, Storage Shed
South facing wall Enclosed, Patio, Flower beds Surrounding, Gated Access to Front, Storage Shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61243139.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO107034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.