5 bedroom house for saleBroadwell, Lechlade, Oxfordshire
Guide Price £675,000
- Charming Village Location
- Wonderful garden and gravelled seating area
- Open plan kitchen/dining with dual aspect views
- Four double bedrooms and bathroom
- Drawing room and sitting room
- Cottage with fifth bedroom and sitting room with kitchenette
- Cottage has potential as an income source from lettings or B&B
- Vegetable garden
- Off road parking for two cars
- Oil fired central heating
A delightful house in a beautiful village setting with a cottage in the garden.
This charming four bedroom house is set in the heart of the village Broadwell.
The property has a spacious kitchen and dining area which features a utility, larder and good size cupboards as well as dual aspect windows which look out onto both the rear garden and the front. The drawing room features a Clear View wood burning stove. Leading on from the drawing room is the sitting room which has an open working fireplace. There is a downstairs cloakroom.
Stairs lead up from the drawing room onto the landing which leads off to the bedrooms and bathroom.
The property also features a cottage in the garden which has recently been converted and has an upstairs double bedroom and an open plan kitchen with a seating and dining area. Whilst providing useful extra accommodation as an annexe to the main house, the cottage also offers potential as an income source from lettings or B&B. It could also provide housing for staff or carers.
The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a graveled area and vegetable garden.
The village of Broadwell and the surrounding areas offer plenty of activities. There is Colston Tennis Club in Broadwell, a primary school in the nearby village of Langford and the Five Alls pub and community shop in the village of Filkins. There is a childrens play ground nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61243838.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR110094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.