1 bedroom flat for saleSharps Court, Cooks Way, HITCHIN, SG4
Sold STC £180,000
- Brilliant location for the station and the town centre
- Ground floor one bedroom apartment
- Open plan living space with well fitted kitchen
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Great investment or first time purchase
Hitchin is an historic market town in Hertfordshire. With its roots as a coaching town, it is has always been a place of commerce and excitement, even listed in the Domesday Book of 1086. With a vibrant selection of independent shops, restaurants and cafes it’s an ideal commuter town with 30 minute train links to London King’s Cross and direct access to Cambridge.
On the River Hiz, the town centre, based around the 12th century St. Mary’s Church is bustling and full of life. Hitchin still plays host to the local market on Tuesday’s and every weekend, in situ for over 500 years.
Offering great access to transport routes, including the A1(M), M25 and the M1, it is within easy reach of London and Luton Airport. With a range of acclaimed schools, leisure activities such as swimming pools, gyms, theatres and museums, Hitchin really is an illustrious gem in the Home Counties; a great place to live, work and experience.
ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY COUNTRY PROPERTIES... 01462 452951.
One bedroom ground floor apartment close to the station and town - being offered with no upper chain
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61244345.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1994189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Hitchin (Sales and Lettings). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.