3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsdown Grove, Kingsdown, Corsham
Sold STC £375,000
- Sought after location
- Three double bedrooms
- Breathtaking Views
- Chain Free
A beautiful semi detached home in a sought after location. This property offers spacious accommodation both upstairs and down, with 3 double bedrooms, large lounge/diner, a generous sized kitchen and a conservatory extension.
A perfect family home with stunning countryside views across the Bybrook Valley. At the property Steps lead down through the front garden to the main entrance which consists of an entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen and a conservatory. On the first floor the accommodation consists of three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. Externally the rear garden offers side access to the property and a sun terrace with beautiful countryside views. This property also offers parking, a single garage and NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Kingsdown is a sought after area as it is set amidst beautiful countryside and yet has excellent transport links into Bath and its onward rail links. It is convenient for the A4 and the A46 link to the M4 Junction. Within walking distance there is a privately owned swimming pool, a pub and the popular Kingsdown Golf course. Footpaths in the area lead into the valley or up towards Monkton Farleigh for those wishing to enjoy the countryside.
Lounge Diner 23' 10" x 12' 9" ( 7.26m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.33m )
Conservatory 12' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61244765.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS103842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.