3 bedroom terraced house for saleKemp Street, Brighton
- STUNNING NORTH LAINES RESIDENCE
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- PERIOD FEATURES WITH CONTEMPORARY STYLING
- 27 FT LOWER GROUND FLOOR RECEPTION ROOM / MODERN KITCHEN
- PRIVATE PATIO GARDEN
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM SUITE WITH METRO TILING
- WOOD FLOORS
- THREE STOREY 2/3 BEDROOM WITH LOFT ROOM
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sate a stunning period style house located within the ever popular and cosmopolitan North Laines district of the city. The property has recently been refurbished by its current owners blending contemporary styling with period features. Early viewing essential.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sate a stunning period style house located within the ever popular and cosmopolitan North Laines district of the city. The property offers easy access to Brighton's mainline station with its commuter links including London Victoria, Brighton main shopping thoroughfare,North Laines with its boutiques, bars and restaurants, Brighton seafront with its variety of recreational facilities, walks and pastimes.
The property has recently been refurbished by its current owners blending contemporary styling with period features.
Comprising lower ground floor lounge opening onto fitted kitchen with wood floors leading onto private patio garden, ground floor reception room / occasional bedroom three, newly fitted bathroom suite, first floor two double bedrooms and further loft room.
Early viewing is considered essential to avoid disappointment.
Property is offered with onward chain.
Lounge/ Kitchen 19' 9" max x 13' 9" max ( 6.02m max x 4.19m max )
Lounge Area 13' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.19m x 2.87m )
Kitchen Area 13' 9" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.19m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 9' 11" ( 4.19m max x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 8' 2" max x 10' 4" ( 2.49m max x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three/second Reception 12' 10" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.91m max x 3.20m max )
Attic Room 13' max x 8' 8" max ( 3.96m max x 2.64m max )
With sloping ceilings.
Rear Courtyard Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61244774.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.