3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreen End Road, Earby, Lancashire, BB18
- Garden Fronted Mid Terrace
- Substantial Family Accomm.
- Req's Modernising & Updating
- Ent Hall & Lounge with Bay
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Extnd'd Kitchen & Lrge Cellar
- 3 Dble Beds-2 Built-in W'robes
- Includes Attic with En-Suite
- PVC Dble Glazing & Gas CH
- Pleasant Aspect at the Rear
Situated in a particularly sought after residential area of Earby and enjoying a pleasant aspect at the rear, this substantial, bay fronted, mid terraced house requires general modernisation and updating, reflected in the reasonable asking price, but offers great possibilities and tremendous scope to become a really outstanding family home. Early viewing is strongly recommended on this most appealing property, which provides deceptively spacious living accommodation, with all the rooms being a good size. Having the benefit of pvc double glazing and gas central heating, the property comprises an entrance hall, a lounge, with a box bay window and sliding double doors leading through to the generously proportioned living/dining room. The large extended kitchen, fitted with wood finish base and wall units, is an impressive and advantageous attribute, as is the cellar, which provides very useful storage space and could also be utilised as a workshop. There are two double bedrooms on the first floor, both with built-in wardrobes/cupboards, as well as a decent sized bathroom, fitted with a three piece white suite. On the second floor is a large attic room, which, when refurbished will provide an excellent third double bedroom and it has an en-suite shower room. The house has a garden forecourt and a rear yard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61245683.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26444367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sally Harrison, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.