2 bedroom flat for saleChristchurch Road, Norwich
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- HIGHLY REQUESTED LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
FANTASTIC FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE... This spacious first floor flat with private entrance door is located within the highly sought after NR2 post code and offers great potential... Being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN internal viewing is essential!
Located on Christchurch Road this two bedroom ground floor private entrance flat offers spacious accommodation ideally suited to a first time buyer, investor or anyone looking to down size to the area. the property offers accommodation comprising entrance porch, living room / dining room, kitchen, inner hallway, two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Outside the property benefits from an outside storage cupboard, communal gardens and off road parking. Being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN internal viewing is essential!
Double glazed door to side aspect with stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Landing / Hallway
Stairs from entrance hall to first floor, storage cupboard loft access and doors leading through to living room / dining room, both bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
Living Room / Dining Room 13' 8" x 13' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.99m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, television point, two telephone points, storage cupboard and door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 6" max x 6' 7" ( 3.51m max x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with inset stainless steel single bowl and drainer and tiled splash backs. electric cooker point and cooker, overhead cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 9" max ( 3.48m x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal sink, part tiled walls, ex fan and airing cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, low level wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and extractor fan
Externally the property benefits from an outside shed, communal gardens and off road pa
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a right hand turning at the traffic lights onto Christchurch Road where the property will be located on your left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61246838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.