2 bedroom flat for saleOnslow Square, South Kensington, London
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Room / Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Second Bedroom
- Shower Room
- Direct Access to Communal Gardens & Tennis Court (STC)
- Storage Rooms in Basement
A stunning newly modernised TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM apartment on the RAISED GROUND FLOOR of this white stucco fronted period building. This well-proportioned modern apartment benefits from direct access to the exclusive Onslow Gardens, including use of the tennis court. The property further benefits from a caretaker and two storage rooms in the basement.
Onslow Square is the most prestigious address in South Kensington, between the Fulham Road and Old Brompton Road. You are perfectly placed for all of the many excellent shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington, with the Underground station moments away and serviced by the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61248233.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKN160185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.