4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Swithins Drive, Stanley, Wakefield
- Versatile of open plan living
- Generous kitchen, dining and family area
- Laundry room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Main bathroom includes tiled wall in a choice of designs
- Brand New 4 Bedroom Detached
4 bedroom brand new detached house £299,950.
Our luxurious four bedroom home combines the versatility of open plan living with the privacy of individual rooms. It's a home designed so that everyone can enjoy their own personal space. Downstairs, a generous kitchen, dining and family area will no doubt become the heart of the home, attracting most of the daily activity, while the separate lounge, with large bay window, creates a beautiful, light filled second living space. The Blakeborough isn't short of useful storage either. A laundry room and store cupboard are perfect places to keep larger appliances, coats and the usual family stuff. Upstairs, all four bedrooms have good proportions and the master bedroom has its own en-suite with generous shower area. The main bathroom includes an over-bath shower, tiled walls in a choice of designs from the Porcelanosa range and a full width mirror above the wash basin.
4 bedroom brand new detached house £299,950.
Kitchen & Family Room 24' 5" Max x 15' 8" Max ( 7.44m Max x 4.78m Max )
Lounge 13' 1" Excluding Bay x 11' 9" Excluding Bay ( 3.99m Excluding Bay x 3.58m Excluding Bay )
Hall 11' Max x 8' 5" Max ( 3.35m Max x 2.57m Max )
Laundry 7' 5" x 4' 2" ( 2.26m x 1.27m )
Store 3' 8" x 3' ( 1.12m x 0.91m )
Cloaks 7' 5" x 2' 11" ( 2.26m x 0.89m )
Landing 6' 3" x 9' 8" ( 1.91m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 17' Max x 8' 6" Max ( 5.18m Max x 2.59m Max )
En-Suite 9' x 5' 2" ( 2.74m x 1.57m )
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.47m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 1" ( 1.96m x 1.85m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.