3 bedroom flat for saleRavelston Street, Glasgow
Sold STC £64,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- UPPER COTTAGE FLAT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING ADVISED
Upper cottage flat comprising hall, lounge, modern fitted galley kitchen, three bedrooms and wetroom. The property has gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing advised.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market.this upper cottage flat set within this popular address in Carntyne. Thereafter main door entry allows access to entrance vestibule, inturn stairwell to upper level with landing allowing access to all main apartments, bright and spacious bay windowed lounge with elevated views, modern fitted galley style kitchen, three bright double bedrooms and wetroom. The property is further enhanced of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Located close to excellent local amenities, excellent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond. May appeal to first time buyer.
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 9" ( 4.32m x 4.19m )
Kitchen 11' x 5' 7" ( 3.35m x 1.70m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61248656.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.