3 bedroom terraced house for saleLeeds Road, Bradley, Huddersfield
- GUIDE £80,000-£90,000
- Extended Terrace Property
- Three Bedroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Convenient for Huddersfield Town Centre & M62 Motorway
- Double Glazing & Central heated
**GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000** William H Brown are extremely pleased to bring to the market this MODERN and SPACIOUS extended three-bedroom mid terrace property. Ideally situated for easy access to Huddersfield town centre and M62 motorway.
William H Brown are extremely pleased to bring to the market this MODERN and SPACIOUS extended three-bedroom mid terrace property. Ideally situated for EASY ACCESS to Huddersfield town centre and M62 motorway. Briefly comprising of: Lounge and Kitchen/Diner on the ground floor with three bedrooms and house bathroom on the first floor. Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens. The property has recently been REFURBISHED throughout and offers gas central heating and double glazing.
Enter the property through into the entrance hallway offering a central heated radiator and a staircase to access the first floor.
Lounge 12' 1" Into Recess x 14' 11" ( 3.68m Into Recess x 4.55m )
Featuring a gas fireplace with a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/dining 13' 11" x 10' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.07m )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers an electric oven and a four ring gas hob with plumbing available for a washing machine. Further offering a central heated radiator and storage cupboard housing the boiler with two double glazed windows and a door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the bedrooms and house bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 9' 11" Into Recess Maximum ( 4.55m x 3.02m Into Recess Maximum )
The master bedroom offers a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' Maximum ( 3.05m x 2.44m Maximum )
Benefiting from built in wardrobes with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three/study 7' 1" x 6' Bulkhead ( 2.16m x 1.83m Bulkhead )
Currently used as an office the third bedroom offers a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with shower overhead and shower curtain, a wash hand basin and a low level flush WC. The room is tiled and includes a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a low-maintenance pebbled garden and to the rear is a fenced, paved garden with the added benefit of not being over-looked.
There is space to park outside of the property although this is not an allocated space belonging to the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61248743.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.