3 bedroom detached house for saleGreetham Road, Cottesmore, Oakham
Sold STC £225,000
- No Onward Chain
- Double Glazed
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- Gardens Front & Rear
Situated within the popular Rutland village of Cottesmore is this three bedroom detached house, offering family accommodation. It has good sized gardens and a driveway with parking for two vehicles and a single garage.
Entrance Hall -1.87mx4.88m (6'2"x16')
with stairs to first floor and landing.
Lounge -3.81mx4.01m (12'6"x13'2")
Dining Room -3.2mx3.66m (10'6"x12')
Kitchen -2.48mx2.71m (8'2"x8'11")
First Floor Landing
Bathroom -2.10mx1.70m (6'x5'7")
With 2 piece suite and shower over bath.
Separate WC -1.70mx.73m (5'7"x2'5")
Bedroom Two -3.02mx3.09m (9'11"x10'2")
With built in wardrobes.
Bedroom One -3.96mx3.81m (13'x12'6") into door recess
With built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three -3.02mx2.41m (9'11"x7'11") into door recess
With cupboard over stairs.
The property benefits from both front and rear gardens mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area to the side and a driveway with parking for two vehicles.
Attached Single Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61248914.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.