Land for saleScredda, St. Austell
- Large individual rural building plot
- Well established level garden setting
- Detailed planning detached four bedroom house ref PA16/O4179
- Former front lower garden West Carclaze Cottage
- Plot measures approximately 85ft by 40ft
- Services close by, Sewage on site
- Sunny south easterly aspect to rear
- Distant coastal and headland views
- Excellent builder development for owner occupier self build
- Detailed site viewings recommended
This is a well proportioned level individual building plot with detailed planning approval for a substantial four bedroom detached family house with integral garage.
The plot enjoys a sunny south easterly aspect to what will be the rear of the property with the living room and dining room enjoying this aspect and opening to the large rear gardens.
Approached along the rural Mount Stamper Road at Scredda, the plot currently adjoins open scrub land to side and rear, this has residential planning for development by Gilbert & Goode and will create a more semi residential theme and setting.
The plot is level and measures approximately 85ft by 45ft and incorporates a small stone outbuilding. Private sewage is available on site, an electricity pole is close to the front corner boundary and we understand mains water is available in Mount Stamper Road.
Generous individual building plots, particularly with detailed planning are becoming increasingly difficult to find and the project builder or potential owner occupier are advised to view the site without delay.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7033565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.