6 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthall, Middlesex
- Six Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Two Properties Converted Into One Large Family Home
- Two Through Lounges
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Adjoining Family Room
- Play Room, Ground Floor Walk in Shower
- Ground Floor WC, First Floor Bathroom
- Rear Gardens and Gated OSP
- EPC Rating: TBC
A chance to purchase two properties side by side that have been converted into one generously proportioned family home.
Well presented throughout and situated in a much sought after location just off of Lady Margaret Road, on the Southall/Greenford borders is this six bedroom mid terrace house. With a modern decor throughout. this family home comprises of a two through lounges, a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances and an adjoining family room, play room, ground floor walk in shower with a separate W.C, two first floor bathrooms, a mainly laid to lawn rear garden with two out-houses and a gated block paved driveway to the front. Other benefits include double glazed windows and gas central heating. Offering convenient access to both Southall and Greenford broadway which offer ample shopping opportunities. There are several bus links on offer to Ealing, Northolt and Uxbridge and less than a mile walking distance to Greenford High School, Lady Margaret and Allenby Primary Schools. Northolt Station which is serviced by the Central line is 2.4 miles away and Southall mainline station which offers links into London and the surrounding counties is only 1.1 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61249292.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYSSP202365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.