Commercial Property for saleQuirke Street, Minehead, Somerset
Sold STC £175,000
- Ideal investment opportunity.
- Three self-contained commercial premises.
- Development potential on the edge of Minehead town centre.
- Potential conversion into residential accommodation subject to the relevant consents.
The property is located in Quirke Street, which is located on the edge of Minehead town centre opposite Minehead kitchens & bathrooms.
The site provides three self-contained buildings which could be let out as a commercial investment if required or alternatively the site could be redeveloped to provide residential accommodation subject to gaining the relevant planning consents.
5 Quirke Street provides a single storey building which has a display window but no kitchen or WC facilities. It has a gross internal area of 12.0 m² (1295).
5A Quirke Street is a single storey building which is currently occupied by a motor garage and includes mezzanine storage and also has three phase electricity and two roller shutter doors.
7 Quirke Street is a two storey building which has development potential with a gross internal area of 91.4 m² (983 ft²) per floor.
The buildings surround an asphalt courtyard where there is parking for 4/6 vehicles.
Minehead is a Victorian seaside town with a full range of amenities and facilities. It is home to the West Somerset Steam Railway and Butlins Summerwestworld and has a recently refurbished promenade.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61250075.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TMC160067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.