3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBenomley Road, Almondbury, Huddersfield
Sold STC £150,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- NO CHAIN
- Popular Location Of Almondbury
- GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000
**GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000** Three bedroom bay fronted semi-detached family home. Benefitting from two reception rooms Located in the popular village of Almondbury within close proximity to local amenities and Huddersfield town centre.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market, with no onward chain, this three bedroom semi-detached family home. Located in the popular area of Almondbury within close proximity to the local amenities and Huddersfield town centre. Accommodation briefly comprises of: lounge, dining room, kitchen on the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and house bathroom with the added benefit of loft access with ladders. Externally there is a driveway and garage and gardens to both the front and rear.
Enter the property through into the entrance hallway offering a central heated radiator and benefiting from understair storage space.
Lounge 13' 8" Into Bay x 12' 3" Into Recess ( 4.17m Into Bay x 3.73m Into Recess )
Featuring a gas fireplace with a central heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 11" Into REcess x 11' 10" ( 3.63m Into REcess x 3.61m )
The dining room provides a central heated radiator, a gas fireplace and a double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.51m x 1.80m )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers an electric oven point with an electric hob further offering a uPVC window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom with additional loft access,
Bedroom One 14' 8" Into Bay x 11' 1" Into Recess ( 4.47m Into Bay x 3.38m Into Recess )
The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes with glass sliding doors with a central heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" Into Recess x 10' 10" ( 3.40m Into Recess x 3.30m )
With a central heated radiator and a double glazed window rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" Maximum To Bulkhead x 6' 10" ( 2.46m Maximum To Bulkhead x 2.08m )
Housing the central heated boiler and benefiting from a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with shower overhead and glass screen, a wash hand basin and a low level push button flush WC. The room is tiled and includes a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property provides gardens to the front and rear.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with trees and shrubs with a driveway to the side leading round to the rear of the house.
To the rear there is a rear area and a lawned garden with flower bed to the top.
The garage provides power and lighting with an up and over door for access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61250096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.