2 bedroom detached house for saleCambridge Road, Wimpole, Royston
- Spacious well proportioned detached bungalow
- Sought after South Cambridgeshire village
- Views over open countryside
- Oil fired central heating
- Adequate car parking/hard standing to front
- Gardens to rear
- Investment opportunity
An opportunity to purchase a spacious well proportioned two bedroom detached bungalow situated on the outskirts of this sought after South Cambridgeshire village within easy access of Royston town centre and the city of Cambridge.
Situated on the outskirts of this attractive and sought after South Cambridgeshire village an opportunity to purchase a spacious well proportioned two bedroom detached bungalow commanding superb views over open countryside. Wimpole is conveniently situated for easy access to the market town of Royston and the city of Cambridge both offering and excellent range of shopping and educational facilities together with mainline railway stations with fast and regular services to London.
Part Glazed Front Door
Ceramic tiled floor. Door to:
Oil fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and radiators. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
Lounge/kitchen 24' 4" x 15' 7" ( 7.42m x 4.75m )
Three radiators. Door to outside. Television point. Telephone point. Recessed lighting. Inset one and a half bowel stainless steel sink unit with drawers and cupboards under. Good range of base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surface. Fitted double oven and hob with extractor hood over. Part tiled walls.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 16' x 9' 9" ( 4.88m x 2.97m )
Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
Modern suite comprising low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath with shower over. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated chrome towel rail.
The property has the benefit of front garden predominately tarmac providing car parking/hard standing for several vehicles.
Side pedestrian access to enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with flower borders and mature shrubs and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61250126.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.