3 bedroom detached house for salePotterhanworth Road, Heighington, LINCOLN
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Sought After Village Location
- Immaculate Accommodation
- Mature and Maintainable Gardens
- Garage and Parking for Multiple Vehicles
An immaculately presented Three Bedroom Detached Home situated within the desirable village of Heighington. Having light and airy accommodation and boasting sizeable rooms throughout. Benefiting from a maintainable rear garden and ample parking with a driveway and garage and surrounded by greenery.
An immaculately presented Three Bedroom Detached Home situated within the desirable village of Heighington. Having light and airy accommodation and boasting sizeable rooms throughout. Benefiting from a maintainable rear garden and ample parking with a driveway and garage and surrounded by woodlands and greenery. Located in a quaint neighbourhood with nearby amenities such as schools, shops and eateries alongside public houses and transport links voyaging into the historical cathedral city of Lincoln via surrounding areas.
Entering the property via double glazed door and windows to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 7" x 13' 2" ( 3.84m x 4.01m )
Having a double glazed uPVC window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, feature coving, gas fireplace with decorative surround marble back and harth and power points.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 12' ( 3.20m x 3.66m )
Having double glazed sliding doors to the rear aspect leading out to the exterior of the property, wall mounted panel radiator, feature coving and power points.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 9' ( 2.49m x 2.74m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer with integral electric oven and gas hob cooker hood above, plumbing for dishwasher, tiling, idyllic understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear aspect leading into the garage.
With double glazed windows to the side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access and stairs dwelling to the ground floor.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.07m x 3.63m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.41m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and overstairs storage.
Being fitted with a two piece suite comprising; bath with shower above, wash hand basin into vanity unit, partially tiled and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With low level flush WC.
Integral Garage 19' 7" x 9' 9" ( 5.97m x 2.97m )
With power lighting, up and over door, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed door to the rear aspect and door leading from the Kitchen.
The front of the property offers a sizeable decorative border, laid to lawn and driveway for multiple vehicles. The rear of the property possesses mature shrubbery, grass laid to lawn, featuring gravel and patio areas and being fully enclosed via timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61250210.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.