2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMilton Drive, Southwick, Brighton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SPACIOUS GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GENEROUS ROOM SIZES
- GREAT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in a highly sought after residential road in Southwick. The property boasts a large corner plot and spacious rear garden mostly laid to lawn with a pebble area.
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached bungalow in a highly sought after location of Southwick. The property is conveniently located walking distance to local shops, schools, public transport links, recreational grounds and amenities.
This property has great potential and would make a perfect development opportunity benefiting from being a large corner plot with potential to extend.
Inside the property comprises of generous sized rooms off from the hallway including two bedrooms, shower room, lounge, dining room and kitchen leading to the conservatory.
At the rear of this bungalow is the large rear garden with lawn and pebble areas.
Viewing's inside are highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
Double glazed door to front
Door to front, radiator and access to the loft.
Lounge 12' 1" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.68m max x 3.73m max )
Double glazed front window, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Dining Room 7' 6" max x 7' 10" max ( 2.29m max x 2.39m max )
Double glazed rear window and radiator.
Kitchen 12' max x 8' 11" max ( 3.66m max x 2.72m max )
Fitted kitchen, mixture of wall and base units, double glazed side window, sink / drainer, work surfaces, tiling, cooker point, fridge / freezer, boiler and door to conservatory.
Conservatory / Sun Room 10' 10" max x 4' 10" max ( 3.30m max x 1.47m max )
Door to garden.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 12' max ( 3.71m max x 3.66m max )
Double glazed front window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.58m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window, radiator and electric fire place.
Double glazed side window, shower, wash hand basin, toiler and fully tiled.
Various shrubs and bushes, part laid to lawn and part laid to pebbles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61250234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.