4 bedroom detached house for saleFroxhill Crescent, Brixworth, Northampton
- Popular Brixworth Location
- Spacious Family Home
- Private Enclosed Position
- 25'1 Kitchen/Dining Room
- Single Size Garage
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
POPULAR BRIXWORTH LOCATION - FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME - Spacious rooms, enclosed rear garden and occupying a private plot.
Reached via main Upvc double glazed front door. Further door giving access to:
Stairs rising to first floor landing. Storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 15'1 x 12'8 (4.60m x 3.90m)
Bow style window to front aspect. Currently fitted with a gas fire with tiled hearth and Adams style surround. Wall light points. Double radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM 25'1 x 15'3 (7.65m x 4.66m)
Sliding patio doors giving access to rear garden. Wall light points. Thermostat control for gas central heating. Radiator. Further windows to rear aspect.
Fitted units to base and wall with rolled edge work tops and tiled splash back surrounds. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for undercounter fridge or freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and further tiled splash backs. Skylight window to rear aspect. Stainless steel oven with six ring gas hob above and canopy over. Space for fridge/freezer. Door through to:
Access to garage and access to:
Suite comprises low level WC, wash hand basin and window to side aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 20'8 x 8' (6.33m x 2.43m)
Dual aspect windows to front and rear. Two wall mounted radiators. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM TWO 11'1 x 9'3 (3.38m x 2.83m)
Double fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Window overlooking rear garden.
BEDROOM THREE 12'6 x 9'3 (3.84m x 2.83m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM FOUR 9'9 x 6'5 max (3.01m x 1.98m max)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Over the stairs bulkhead.
A four piece suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splash back surrounds and vanity cupboard below, panel bath, low level WC and corner fitted shower enclosure. Inset spotlights. Towel rail style radiator. Vanity cupboard with lighting. Vanity shelf. Frosted window to rear aspect with tiled window sill.
Mainly open plan and laid to off road parking. Gated side access and access to garage.
Fully enclosed and mainly laid to hard standing includes an area laid to lawn with flowers and shrubs. Gated access to front.
Single size with metal up and over door to front. Power and light. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Additional space created by the under stairs recess.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61250387.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.