4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMORDEN
Withdrawn from Market
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Enclosed entrance porch with ceramic tiled floor
- Entrance hall having coved ceiling, dado rail and understairs cupboard
- Downstairs WC offering suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted basin, part-tiled walls
- Front reception room with bay window, tiled fireplace and hearth with wood surround, dado rail, coved ceiling. Opens through to..
- Well proportioned rear reception with coved ceiling and dado rail. Opens to..
- Comprehensively fitted kitchen/breakfast room with excellent range of cupboards incorporating built-in microwave and having granite worktops with part-tiled walls above, space for range cooker a...
- First floor landing to three bedrooms, bedroom two having a full wall of fitted wardrobe cupboards
- Family bathroom offers fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and white suite comprising corner bath, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and low level WC, heated towel rail
- Second floor landing to generous master bedroom with coved ceiling, rear aspect French doors opening onto Juliet balcony, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards
A substantially extended semi-detached family home, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and spacious ground floor accommodation including a front reception, rear reception and splendid 'L' shaped kitchen/dining room, attractive rear garden, detached garage and enviable location close local schools, shops, transport links etc.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61250717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7024106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.