2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleErica Close, Waterlooville
Withdrawn from Market
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Living Room & Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Popular Hazleton Location
- Parking For Several Vehicles
- Easy Maintenance Rear Garden
Fry and Kent Waterlooville are pleased to offer this beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow to the market. The property is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and within the popular Hazleton location close to local shops, bus routes and A3 Motorway. Internally the property accommodation comprises of living room with sliding patio doors into the conservatory, modern kitchen/ dining area, utility room, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, cloakroom and two double bedrooms.
Externally to the front you will find parking for several vehicles and to the rear there is a low maintenance garden with side pedestrian access.
We highly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate the accommodation that is offered.
Please contact our Waterlooville office to arrange your allocated viewing time.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61250914.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8017034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.