4 bedroom town house for saleBittern Road, Costessey, Norwich
Sold STC £230,000
- Well presented modern townhouse
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
- Popular Queens Hill Development
- Flexible accommodation
- Viewing essential
Situated to the west of Norwich City Centre on the modern Queens Hill Development is this well presented and modern 4 bedroom townhouse boasting flexible accommodation which is perfect for the family market! Call now to arrange your viewing!
Double glazed entrance door and radiator.
Play Room 19' 5" x 10' 3" ( 5.92m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed french door to the rear garden and radiator.
Fitted with a range of base units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink unit, door to rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and central heating boiler.
With a suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Lounge 19' 5" x 10' 6" ( 5.92m x 3.20m )
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator and smooth ceiling. Open through to:
Study 6' 1" x 5' 6" ( 1.85m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 19' 5" x 10' 3" ( 5.92m x 3.12m )
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Kitchen is fitted with a quality range of wall land base level units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood, electric oven, built in washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 13' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, radiator and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising double width shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC with radiator, smooth ceiling and obscure double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, carpet and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, carpet and smooth ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, shaver point and obscure double glazed window.
The property boasts a carport and garage with up and over door, power and lights. The rear garden is furnished with artificial turf and raised deck area and enclosed by timber panel fencing.
The property was formerly a four bedroom house, with the play room originally being the fourth bedroom and could easily be converted back into its original state.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61253201.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.