4 bedroom terraced house for saleFoxglove Close, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £205,000
- Reduced from £210,000 to OIEO £205,000
- lounge, kitchen diner
- downstairs wc
- four bedrooms
- two ensuites
- gardens & garage
A deceptively spacious three storey family home set in a pleasant position on the edge of this estate and offering accommodation to comprise: lounge, kitchen diner, four bedrooms, two ensuites, family bathroom, rear garden & garage en bloc to the rear. No onward chain.
A three storey family home which offers well proportioned family accommodation, set in a pleasant location on the edge of this well regarded modern estate. This home has the added benefit of being offered for sale with no onward chain.
Radiator, laminate flooring, cloak cupboard, central heating thermostat.
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' 7" extending to 16' 7" Into doorway ( 4.52m x 4.14m extending to 5.05m Into doorway )
Double glazed french doors & window to the rear, two radiators, laminate flooring.
Kitchen Diner 15' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.72m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator. Sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Fitted gas hob with cooker hood & electric oven, plumbing for washing machine / dishwasher, fridge freezer space.
Frosted double glazed window to the front, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, stairs to second floor, doors to:
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Frosted double glazed window to the front, radiator, hand wash basin, close coupled wc, shower cubicle.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 10' 9" max ( 2.39m x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 4 6' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Panel bath, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Walk in store cupboard, door to bedroom 2.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 12' 2" plus bay ( 3.45m x 3.71m plus bay )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, eaves storage cupboards, loft access, part sloped ceiling.
Window to the rear, radiator, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, glazed & tiled shower cubicle.
Outside The Property
The garden to the rear offers a timber decked seating area and is if a pleasing, low maintenance design laid to gravel & shale with inset paving & the garden is enclosed by fencing with gated rear access. There is a garage en bloc just to the rear with an up & over door & eaves storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61253207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.