5 bedroom detached house for saleDunnock Drive, Costessey, Norwich
Sold STC £275,000
- Stunning four / five bedroom detached house
- Immaculately presented
- Master with en-suite
- One reception room & conservatory
- Large kitchen / breakfast room
- Enclosed rear garden
A stunning executive detached family home located on a popular residential development to the west of Norwich, boasting immaculate & spacious accommodation and has been much improved by the current owner to include a ground floor bedroom with walk-in shower.
Front entrance door, uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear, fitted karndean flooring, radiator and stairs to the first floor with understairs storage cupboard.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled surrounds, tiled floor, extractor fan and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 14' 7" x 14' 9" ( 4.45m x 4.50m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, TV point, wall mounted electric fireplace, radiator, fitted karndean flooring and uPVC double doors to:
Conservatory 19' 4" x 10' 9" ( 5.89m x 3.28m )
Quality conservatory with karndean flooring and glass roof.
Bedroom Five 11' 2" x 10' ( 3.40m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, radiator and walk in double electric shower unit.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 22' 4" x 11' 2" ( 6.81m x 3.40m )
Fully fitted range of wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit, tiled splashbacks, built in stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel splash back, electric double oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and tiled flooring with two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect , further uPVC double glazed window to the rear and uPVC double glazed double doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator and door leading to:
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising double width shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled surrounds, tiled floor, shaver point and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front and rear aspects, radiator and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front and side aspects, access to loft space, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" max x 9' 9" min ( 3.58m max x 2.97m min )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, separate walk-in shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled surrounds, tiled flooring, shaver point, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
The property has open plan frontage with flower and shrub borders with access to a single garage with up and over door and driveway via Robin Close. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and has artificial turf with paved pathway, raised decked patio, garden shed and personal door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61253210.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.