3 bedroom flat for saleNorwich Road, Horstead, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £185,000
- First floor flat
- Three bedrooms
- Rear garden and roof terrace
- Overlooks fields
- Off road parking
FANTASTIC VIEWS OVERLOOKING COUNTRYSIDE TOWARDS HORSTEAD MILL! This well presented first floor flat offers a private rear garden, off road parking and roof terrace. This beautiful property has been converted in the 1900's and boasts spacious accommodation throughout.
Communal Entrance Hall
Private door with stairs to first floor.
Loft hatch and radiator.
Living Room 13' 8" max x 14' 3" plus bay window ( 4.17m max x 4.34m plus bay window )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect with views over farmland, two radiators, feature fireplace and ceiling rose.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 10' 10" max ( 3.20m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator, central heating boiler and archway to:
Kitchen 12' x 5' ( 3.66m x 1.52m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, integrated double oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer and microwave, sink and drainer, windows to the side and rear aspect, and door to roof terrace.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 14' 3" plus bay window ( 4.14m max x 4.34m plus bay window )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect overlooking farmland, feature fireplace, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 5" max ( 3.94m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three/ Study 5' 10" x 6' 2" ( 1.78m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front aspect overlooking farmland.
Fitted in 2008 this white suite comprises shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, radiator and two double glazed windows to rear aspect.
The property boasts an in and out gravelled drive, shared with two other flats. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has a shed. The property has the added bonus of a roof terrace which is accessed from the kitchen and has stairs down to the rear garden. Ref: 34502
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61253222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.