3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Thicket, Widley, Waterlooville
Sold STC £349,995
- Fully Renovated
- 100ft Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
A MUST VIEW!! This fully renovated extremely well presented modern bungalow, located in the heart of Widley.
A MUST VIEW!! This fully renovated extremely well presented modern bungalow, located in the heart of Widley. The bungalow offers a driveway for multiple vehicles. Detached garage, open plan reception rooms, kitchen/diner, bedroom with en suite, family bathroom and a mature 100ft rear garden. located in a requested area. CALL TO BOOK A VIEWING! Rental income monthly £1300.
Dropped curb access, block paved drive way with parking for multiple vehicles. Raised shrub bed and path to entrance and garage.
Detached garage with up and over door and space for vehicle.
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting and loft access and smooth walls. UPVC door and window to side elevation. Storage cupboard which houses meters. carpeted, radiator and doors to.
Bedroom One 11' 3" max x 14' 2" max ( 3.43m max x 4.32m max )
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, carpeted and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 10" ( 2.87m x 3.00m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC window to side elevation, carpeted and radiator.
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting and walls which are tiled to principle areas. UPVC window to side elevation. Brand new fitted bathroom comprising of bath with mixer taps over and shower attachment. Wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC and wall mounted heated towel rack.
Kitchen/diner 16' 10" x 10' ( 5.13m x 3.05m )
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting and walls with tiling to principle areas. UPVC double glazed window to dual aspect. Brand new fitted kitchen comprising of high gloss wall and base units with roll edge surface over. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, four ring electric hob and dual oven and oven hood. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Space for table and chairs, tiled flooring and radiator.
Reception Room One 17' 10" x 10' 5" ( 5.44m x 3.18m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, double doors leading to second reception room, open plan layout, carpeted and radiator.
Reception Room Two 16' 1" x 9' 3" ( 4.90m x 2.82m )
Smooth ceiling and walls with picture rail, UPVC double doors to rear garden and window to side elevation. Carpeted and radiator and door to.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.31m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed window to dual elevation, carpeted and radiator and door to.
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting and smooth walls with tiling to principle areas. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Shower cubical, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC.
Approximately 100ft rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61253243.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.