6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilford Road, Harborne, Birmingham, B17 9RL
- Fantastic double fronted property
- Peaceful and tranquil garden
- 5 Double Bedrooms and single bedroom
- Generous sized accommodation
- Great location, close to high street
- Beautiful period features
- No upward chain
A beautiful & unique 5 bedroom semi-detached property with an abundance of character located in a prime position within only a few minutes walk from Harborne High Street. The interior retains a number of original features sympathetically incorporated into a modern and homely interior design. The property features stunning accommodation with generous proportions over 3 storeys with large rooms throughout, including 6 bedrooms (5 doubles and a single), 3 reception rooms, large kitchen/diner and 2 bathrooms. Sold with no upward chain.
The location of this property is exceptionally close to the popular Harborne Village and amenities including Waitrose, Lordswood Gym and a variety of highly recommended shops, bars and restaurants. The property is also conveniently close to the local motorway network. The house is situated within easy reach of all Birmingham Hospitals and Universities. Public transport is also nearby with a range of buses travelling into the City Centre from the end of Muscott Grove. The surrounding area offers excellent state and independent schools for all ages including Harborne Primary, St Mary's and St Peters schools. Recreational amenities of particular note include Edgbaston & Harborne Golf Clubs, Edgbaston Priory Lawn Tennis & Squash Club, a Sailing Club at Edgbaston Reservoir, the Warwickshire County Cricket Ground, Edgbaston Botanical Gardens and Archery Club.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 355789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wentworth & Rose , Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.