3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBasingstoke Road, Peterlee, SR8
- VACANT FAMILY HOME
- UPDATING REQUIRED THROUGHOUT REFLECTED IN THE PRICE
- IDEAL INVESTMENT AND BUY TO LET PROPERTY ONCE UPDATED
- THREE BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- LOTS OF POSSIBILITIES WITH GROUND FLOOR LAYOUT
12'08 x 11'04
7'11 x 10'02
9'00 (Plus recess) x 11'00
11'10 x 11'06
12'10 x 8'00
8'00 x 8'09
FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
Property particulars as supplied by Next2Move estate agents are set out as a general outline in accordance with the Property Misdescriptions Act (1991) only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Details are given without any responsibility, and any intending purchasers, lessees or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Gardens, roof terraces, balconies and communal gardens as well as tenure and lease details cannot have their accuracy guaranteed for intending purchasers. Lease details, service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next2Move Sales and Lettings, Peterlee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.