5 bedroom detached house for saleSalhouse, Norwich
- Detached Chalet Style Family Home
- Five/Six Bedrooms
- Master En Suite and Dressing Area
- Spacious Sitting and Dining Rooms
- Family Bathroom and Separate Shower Room
- Annex Potential (subject to Planning)
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Requested Broadland Village
- Essential Viewing.
Deceptively spacious detached chalet style family home in the requested Broadland village of Salhouse. Flexible living space includes entrance hall, 20ft dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, study/bedroom six, five further double bedrooms including master en suite and dressing area, 20ft sitting room, family bathroom and separate shower room. The property could be adapted for Annex use (subject to planning) or make the ideal family home for those seeking a quiet location in this popular village. Well cared for outside space includes shingled driveway via lockable double wrought iron gates, single garage and an enclosed rear garden. Rarely available Pymm & Co recommends internal inspection.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61264577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7043344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Thorpe End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.