5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLoughborough Road, NG2
Offers in Excess of £425,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Off Street Parking
1. Large Victorian FIVE Bedroom semi-detached family home
2. Situated in a very desirable location
3. Outstanding Primary and Secondary Catchment – West Bridgford Infants, West Bridgford Juniors and West Bridgford School.
4. Spacious accommodation over three storeys with high ceilings
5. Two reception rooms and dining kitchen
6. Double gated driveway for 2/3 cars
7. Five bedrooms, one family bathroom and one cloakroom
8. Additional small office/walk in wardrobe
9. Large long private garden mainly laid to lawn, landscaped with sunken trampoline.
10. Well-presented throughout
11. East facing, catches the sun in the main bedrooms in the morning, in the garden in the afternoon.
A well presented Large Victorian FIVE bedroomed semi detached home situated in the ever popular suburb of West Bridgford. With accommodation over three storeys, high ceilings, original features, bay windows and a private garden, this is a fine example of a property of this period.
Accommodation briefly comprises, storm porch, entrance hallway with wooden flooring, living room with wooden flooring, original feature fireplace and bay window, dining room with large window and view into the garden, wooden flooring and feature fireplace. The dining kitchen is well proportioned, the kitchen has Rangemaster cooker and wall and floor units with French windows leading out onto the garden decking at the end. There is a further storage underneath the stairs. There is a downstairs cloakroom with toilet and sink.
The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom (currently used as an office) plus an additional small room off the landing which is used as a walk-in wardrobe but could also become a study or en-suite. Contemporary bathroom with a bath and a separate shower and separate toilet. The second floor features two double bedrooms and a landing with access to loft with pull down stairs.
The garden is mostly laid to lawn and landscaped with a sunken trampoline, multiple brick sheds at the bottom. The garden has two decked areas, one at the rear to catch the morning sun, and one next to the patio doors leading out of the kitchen. Large side of house space with original Victorian tiles, leading to an additional wooden shed for bikes and tools. Double gated driveway for 2/3 cars with surrounding shrubs and holly bush. Lovely neighbours to boot!
Early viewing comes strongly recommended.
First Floor Landing
Second Floor Landing
Loft Access and space above.
Outside Front – Parking for 2/3 cars off road.
Outside Rear – taps, two decking sections, sunken trampoline, landscaped borders with established shrubs, herbs and nature attracting plants.
West Bridgford is situated close to the River Trent (being a 5min walk away from this property) with an array of thriving local shops on Melton Road - butchers, fishmonger, delicatessen, grocers, award winning Hamilton’s bakery, beauticians, gift shops and cafes. There is also a good choice of outstanding nurseries and schools close by and within catchment. West Bridgford centre itself is only a 10-minute walk with pubs, wine bars and a range of eateries. Transport wise, there are buses every 10 mins into the city centre and to the train station, from the stop just outside the house.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61264658.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.