4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Willows, Norwich
Sold STC £350,000
- Lovely four bedroom townhouse
- Favoured location
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Stunning master bedroom with luxury en-suite
BOUTIQUE LIVING! Freshly redecorated and being sold with no onward chain, we would like to offer for sale this stunning four bedroom townhouse positioned on The Willows in one of Hopkins Homes most delightful developments. This unique property must be viewed!
The property boasts its own enclosed garden, access to a large lawned communal garden with garage and visitors parking. The property offers accommodation comprising entrance hall with cloakroom, lounge with double doors to the rear garden, kitchen and dining room to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a very good sized master bedroom with refitted en-suite bathroom which has a rolltop bath. There is double glazing, gas fired central heating and the property is being sold with no onward chain. An early viewing is essential.
With understairs storage cupboard.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC with radiator, extractor fan, tiled surrounds and laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' 3" x 13' 5" narrowing to 11' 4" ( 4.95m x 4.09m narrowing to 3.45m )
Inset feature fireplace, smooth plastered ceiling, inset spotlighting, wood flooring and double doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 9" x 9' ( 5.11m x 2.74m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with worksurfaces over, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel double oven, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wood flooring and smooth plastered ceiling with double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 9' ( 4.60m x 2.74m )
Built in double wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 3' 11" ( 3.53m x 1.19m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mains fed shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled surrounds, chrome radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Accommodation
With double glazed window to the front aspect. The master bedroom has an open boutique style bathroom with a suite comprising freestanding rolltop bath, wash stand and low level WC with corner shower cubicle, radiator, tiled splashbacks and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
The property has a single garage with parking in front as well as visitors parking available. The Communal Garden compromises of a large lawn with seating as well as a wooded area. This area is managed by a gardening service approximately once a month - so all you have to do is enjoy the area! There is a private enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to patio on two levels, enclosed by fence and mature shrubs. There is gated access from the garden for direct access to the river. From here there is a fully off route cycle path into the city centre (approximately 1.5 miles) which follows along the banks of the river. The distance to the university / hospital is 1.5 miles. There is a bus stop 5 metres from the top of the drive of the property with direct routes to city centre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61264835.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR119866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.