2 bedroom flat for saleDenmark Villas, Hove
Sold STC £275,000
- 2 BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR
- NO CHAIN
- ACCESS TO A WEST FACING COMMUNAL GARDEN
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
Ground floor period apartment centrally located in Hove within close proximity to Hove railway station. The property benefits from two bedrooms, a spacious sitting room, a separate kitchen and direct access to a west facing communal garden.
Denmark Villas is centrally located in Hove within close proximity to Hove railway station with its links to London and Gatwick Airport. It is also within short distance to Church Road with its range of local shops, restaurants and cafes.
The apartment is located on the ground of this attractive yellow brick period building with a well maintained front entrance garden.
On entering the property, there is a spacious hallway and double doors leading into the west facing bay fronted living room. The separate kitchen has direct access to the lawned west facing communal garden which has space to store bicycles.
The first bedroom is a double with a window overlooking the garden; the second bedroom is a single with a south facing window. The bathroom has been fitted with a white suite, a bath with a shower over, a toilet, a wash hand basin and a bidet.
This property is ideal for a first time buyer or as a buy-to-let investment and must be seen!
Living Room 15' 9" max x 14' ( 4.80m max x 4.27m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 5' ( 3.48m x 1.52m )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.67m x 1.70m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61267247.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.