3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale20 Sussex Road, Cadishead M44 5HS
- 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- MODIFIED FOR DISABLED OR ELDERLY OCCUPANTS
- CENTRAL HEATING VIA COMBI BOILER
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- DINING KITCHEN WITH FITTED UNITS
- WET ROOM
- GARDENS FRONT & REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DETACHED GARAGE
- CHAIN FREE
* 3 bedroomed semi detached property * Modified for disabled or elderly occupants * Close to local primary school * Central heating via combi boiler * Upvc double glazed * Entrance hall, lounge * Dining kitchen with fitted units * 3 bedrooms to the first floor * Wet room * Open plan lawned front garden * Private lawned rear garden with patio area * Driveway * Detached garage * Three brick outbuildings * CHAIN FREE
External ramp leading to the hallway, radiator, linoleum flooring.
Electric fire, radiator, linoleum flooring.
White fitted units, radiator, linoleum flooring.
Radiator, laminate flooring.
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Storage cupboard, radiator.
White wash basin and w.c, tiled walls, radiator.
Front lawned open plan garden.
Enclosed lawned rear garden with patio area, three brick outbuildings.
Cavity and wall insulation. Lift will be removed from the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61267733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1SUSSEXRD20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.