3 bedroom town house for saleGoodman Drive, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen with Fitted Appliances
- Gardens, Garage & Parking
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - Situated on the popular Sandhills development offering good transport links to Leighton Buzzard train station in this very well presented, spacious and versatile family home. Benefits include an en-suite to the master bedroom and driveway parking in front of the garage.
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - Situated on the popular Sandhills development offering good transport links to Leighton Buzzard train station in this very well presented, spacious and versatile Taylor Wimpey home built in 2004. Benefits include an en-suite to the master bedroom and driveway parking in front of the garage. In brief the property comprises: three bedrooms with en-suite to the master, lounge/diner, kitchen, cloakroom, family bathroom, garage, driveway parking and rear garden.
Door to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator, wood laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor landing, doors to cloakroom and bedroom three.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled, wood effect flooring, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three: 15' 7" x 11' 7" max ( 4.75m x 3.53m max )
French door leading to garden radiator, telephone point.
First Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to the front. Doors to lounge and kitchen, stairs to second floor. Radiator.
Lounge / Diner: 17' 1" max x 15' 9" max ( 5.21m max x 4.80m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone and T.V. points. Door into kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast: 10' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.90m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer, part tiled, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, space for washing machine, integrated dish washer, fridge freezer.
Second Floor Landing:
Doors to bedrooms one, two and bathroom.
Bedroom One: 12' 5" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.78m max x 3.61m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear, door to en-suite, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone and T.V. points.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Double glazed window to rear, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 16' 10" max x 12' 10" max ( 5.13m max x 3.91m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, fitted wardrobes. Airing cupboard.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with power shower over, hand held shower attachment, wash hand basin and w.c. Extractor fan, part tiling.
Pathway leading to front door and remainder providing off road parking leading to garage.
Up and over door, power and light.
Driveway for one car.
Mature garden, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, paved patio area, shed, water butt, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61268576.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.