3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKabin Road, Norwich
Guide Price £325,000
- Long driveway
- Huge outside space
- Studio/ annexe
- Ideal for working from home
- Flexible and spacious
GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £350,000. Set back from Kabin Road, via a long private drive, Wiccaweys is a superb detached property with double garage, annexe, studio and workshop. Ideal for a large family, those looking to work from home or run a business (STP) this property has everything for you!
The property boasts an exceptionally spacious garden which affords the property a high degree of privacy. There is also an annex, double garage, two bespoke conservatories, large comfortable living room and an impressive fitted kitchen. The property has 8 solar panels, double glazing, gas fired central heating and is highly versatile, spacious and flexible accommodation. An early viewing is essential.
Lounge 15' 2" x 15' 4" narrowing to 12' 11" ( 4.62m x 4.67m narrowing to 3.94m )
Kitchen 14' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.55m x 3.45m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in gas hob, electric oven, space for fridge, dishwasher, radiator, window to the rear aspect and door to the side aspect.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and window to the side aspect.
Conservatory Two 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Access via lounge. Double aspect with double glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
Bedroom One 12' 11" narrowing to 11' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.94m narrowing to 3.51m x 3.53m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, built in wardrobe and gas fired boiler.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splash backs and chrome ladder radiator.
Attached Annex 15' 3" x 13' 5" ( 4.65m x 4.09m )
A studio annex with window to the side aspect, heating, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and separate WC with wash hand basin.
The property is accessed via a long and private driveway, affording the property a lot of privacy and parking for many vehicles. There is a gorgeous rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio and we stocked mature shrub beds and borders. The property also has workshop and a garden shed. The double garage measures 20'2" x 19 with two up and over doors to the front aspect with window to the side and potting shed.
The property has had many improvements over the years carried out by the present vendor including 10" cavity wall and roof insulation, new roof and solar panels which have earned them approximately £2500 over the past 3 years. Further information on the upgrades carried out to this property can be found at our branch. Plans were also drawn up to extend to create a four bedroom detached bungalow.
Plans were drawn up to extend to create a four bedroom detached bungalow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61268597.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.