3 bedroom terraced house for saleBickleigh, Devon
Sold STC £290,000
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - CLICK THE 'VIDEO TOUR'/'VIRTUAL TOUR' TAB
- Converted School House
- Good Access to Plymouth
- South Facing Garden
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large En-suite Bathroom + Family Shower Room
- Gas Heating and Double Glazing
- Double Garage, Wood Store and Shed / Workshop
VIDEO/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE for this property. This converted school house is set on the edge of Bickleigh with great access into Plymouth on one side and Dartmoor to the other. Deceptively spacious, the accommodation has been improved and upgraded by the present owners and now offers two reception rooms as well as a fitted kitchen and ground floor master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. On the first floor are a further two bedrooms and family shower room. Windows are double glazed and there is gas fired heating with a multi fuel burner in the living room.
Outside are manageable gardens to both the front and rear with a patio and decking area as well as stairs rising to a good size terrace with summerhouse and room for table and chairs, from where far reaching views over the valley can be enjoyed. The rear garden is a real sun trap as it is south facing. There is a detached double garage as well as a large wood store and garden store/workshop.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61269293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6506291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.