2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleMill Lane, Aylsham, Norwich
- Unique single storey property
- 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- High specification finish throughout
- 2 parking spaces
This is a unique single storey property situated on the Bure Place Development by Hopkins Homes. The property has accommodation to include 2 double bedrooms and a high specification finish throughout. The property is in immaculate condition and has two parking spaces.
Alarm box and door to entrance hall.
Cupboard, radiators, oak flooring, exposed beams and access to loft space.
Lounge 16' 3" max x 12' max ( 4.95m max x 3.66m max )
TV point, telephone point, radiator, oak flooring, exposed beams and double glazed window.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 15' 10" +door recess x 11' 2" ( 4.83m +door recess x 3.40m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric double oven, gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor, radiator, central heating boiler, spotlights and double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" +door recess x 8' 10" max ( 4.14m +door recess x 2.69m max )
Built-in wardrobes, TV point, telephone point, radiator, exposed beams and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' + door recess x 10' 2" max ( 3.35m + door recess x 3.10m max )
Fitted wardrobe, TV point, telephone point, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and drench head shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Shaver point, extractor fan, spotlight, tiled walls and radiator.
The rear garden is enclosed and has a shed and lawned area. The property has two parking spaces.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via penfold street, turn left onto cawston road and follow the road along. Take the right hand turn signposted St Michaels Avenue, follow this road round and turn right into the third car park area. The property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61269947.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS105941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.