1 bedroom flat for saleSt Michaels Place, Brighton
Sold STC £290,000
- STUNNING FIRST FLOOR PERIOD APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN
- PRIVATE WEST FACING BALCONY
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM / ADDITIONAL CLOAK ROOM
- LONG LEASE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Superbly presented first floor flat in this sought after location set within the Montpelier & Clifton Hill conservation area & being close to Brighton mainline railway station & Western Road shops with the seafront beyond.
OPEN HOUSE!! SATURDAY 29TH OCTOBER 12PM-1PM!! CALL TO REGISTER - 01273 777000
Stunning first floor flat set within a beautiful period terrace. Refurbished by the current owner to include a new heating system, electrics, re-plastered walls & ceilings, new carpets and decorations throughout. Having an open plan kitchen/living space leading out to a West facing balcony, large double bedroom with luxury en-suite, separate utility room/cloakroom, long lease & no onward chain.
With stairs climbing to half landing.
Utility Room / Wc
With high flush wc, work surface with inset sink unit, free standing washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas combination boiler, frosted window to rear and radiator.
Flat Front Door
With tiled flooring and built in shelved storage cupboard. Access through to;
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen 19' 5" max x 18' 7" into bay ( 5.92m max x 5.66m into bay )
Floor to ceiling sash bay window with Westerly outlook leading out to a private balcony, marble fire surround and cast iron insert, two radiators, decorative moulded cornice work and feature ceiling rose with chandelier. Open access through to;
High quality fitted kitchen with metallic turquoise soft close doors with stainless steel handles, granite effect work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a swan neck monobloc mixer tap over, integrated fridge and freezer, AEG microwave, built in Zanussi electric oven with Bosch ceramic induction hob over, built in Hotpoint dishwasher and a wine cooler fridge, pendent lighting, island work surface and breakfast bar with granite effect work surface, smoked glass effect socket points.
Bedroom 12' 2" max x 12' 2" plus door recess ( 3.71m max x 3.71m plus door recess )
Large sash window to rear with feature architrave and wood panelling, decorative ceiling rose, cornice work with over head storage cupboard and wall mounted TV aerial point with socket.
En-Suite Shower Room
Luxury shower room with granite effect floor tiles, over size rainfall shower, contrast tiled walls, back to wall wc, contemporary stainless steel towel rail, vanity wash hand basin with with waterfall mixer tap, wall mounted mirror, recessed led lighting and further recessed overhead lighting.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61269995.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.