2 bedroom flat for saleMain Street, Rutherglen, Glasgow
Sold STC £65,000
- TRADITIONAL REFURBISHED TENEMENT
- SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- BAY WINDOWED LOUNGE
- BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
An attractive traditional second floor flat contained within a blonde sandstone fronted tenement building. Providing bright and well appointed accommodation and maintained to a high degree.
The accommodation comprises of shared entrance and stairwell with controlled entry system. entrance vestibule, broad reception hall, attractive bay windowed lounge with traditional features, galley style kitchen, two well appointed bedrooms and luxury fitted shower room. The property has been well maintained throughtout and benefits from a system of gas central heating. Externally there are well maintained communal courts with bin store facilities.
Lounge 15' 3" INTO THE BAY x 12' 10" ( 4.65m INTO THE BAY x 3.91m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.51m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
Bedroom Two 15' 11" MAX TO INC RECESS x 9' 10" ( 4.85m MAX TO INC RECESS x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.