1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleTurnpike Court, Norwich Road, Wisbech
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- Ground Floor Flat
- One bedroom
- 23ft Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Shower Room
- Utility Area
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Off road parking
* £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
* 23ft Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
* Re-Fitted Shower Room
Double Glazed door to:
3.89m x 3.10m (12' 9" x 10' 2") Electric storage heater, double glazed window to rear, open plan to the;
3.15m x 2.57m (10' 4" x 8' 5") Range of drawer and base units with work surfaces over, matching wall units. Stainless steel sink, plumbing for automatic washing machine and built-in store cupboard with water tank. Built-in electric oven and hob with extractor over, double glazed windows to side and rear, breakfast bar overlooking the lounge area.
12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m ) Electric storage heater, two double glazed windows to rear.
Space for washing machine, tumble drier, door to;
With shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin.
There is off road parking to the front of the property.
The property is connected to mains water, electricity and drainage.
Heating & Insulation
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61270133.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.