3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleElaine Close, Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £135,000
- THREE BEDROOM END-TERRACED
- BOTTOM OF CUL-DE-SAC
- DETACHED GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CONDENSING BOILER (SMART HOME RADIATOR SYSTEM)
- UPVA DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GREAT SUTTON
Jones & Chapman present this three bedroom end-terraced property situated within Great Sutton. Placed at the end corner of a quiet cul-de-sac this is an ideal family home. Boasting a 'home ready' internal condition with UPVA double glazed windows, condensing boiler with evo home radiator system.
Jones & Chapman present this three bedroom end-terraced property situated within the popular area of Great Sutton. This is a ready made family home and is placed at the end corner of a quiet cul-de-sac. The property is also located close to local schools, amenities and travel networks.
In brief the property comprises an entrance porch, lounge and kitchen/diner. Onto the first floor we have three well proportioned bedrooms with a family bathroom. Externally there is a well maintained rear garden with side access. To the front we have a low maintenance garden with ample off road parking and also a detached garage set away from the property which part of a row of garages. Early viewing is strongly advised on this property to avoid any disappointment.
Double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed windows to the side and front aspect.
Lounge 15' x 14' 10" ( 4.57m x 4.52m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Defra approved multi fuel stove, two double radiators and a Evohome radiator system.
Dining Room 7' 9" x 10' 3" ( 2.36m x 3.12m )
Double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden and a double radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a door to rear garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, Asterite 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, gas cookerpoint, cookerhood, integrated washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, condensing boiler and tiled walls and floor.
Stairs from lounge and loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 16' 7" ( 2.59m x 5.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a double radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 10' 3" into recess ( 2.72m x 3.12m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes and a double radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 10' 4" into recess ( 1.85m x 3.15m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes and a double radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles and panel enclosed boundaries. Side access provides timber-built storage, including log store.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden laid to lawn with a patio area to the front and side, twin outdoor electrical point, cold water tap and panel enclosed boundaries.
With light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61271321.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.