5 bedroom detached house for saleOsmund Close, Worth, Crawley
Sold STC £685,000
- Guide Price: £685,000
- Lounge, Garden Room, Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Downstairs W/C
- Two En-Suites and a Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Driveway and Double Garage
- Sought After Location
Very well presented FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED family home comprising of a Lounge, Garden and Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, UTILITY ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS W/C, Five DOUBLE Bedrooms, Two EN-SUITES, Family Bathroom, Loft Storage, Rear Garden, Driveway and DOUBLE GARAGE.
Fox and Sons are especially delighted to introduce this five bedroom detached family home to the market! The property is located in the highly sought after area of Worth and boasts very generous room sizes, making it the ideal purchase a family looking for their next home!
Upon entering the property you are greeted by a large entrance hall with Amtico Flooring, before leading on into the sitting room. A light and airy room, it offers both a bay window to the front of the property, and a feature fireplace with wood burner. Double doors then lead on through to the extended garden room which offers further social space, views out onto the landscaped garden and a dining area. The fitted kitchen is equipped with; a widespread range of wall and base units, a sink unit with draining area, a Rangemaster cooker with an overhead extractor fan, an integrated Bosch dishwasher and fridge, ample worktop space and a breakfast bar.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead up onto the galleried landing where the property boasts five spacious double bedrooms, all having fitted wardrobes, while both the master and third bedroom have the additional luxury of an en-suite. The family bathroom comprises of; a low flush toilet, pedestal hand basin, a bidet and a bath with an overhead shower unit. Additional storage space is available in the loft which is accessible via the landing and has lighting and boarding throughout.
The private driveway to the front of the property offers space for multiple cars, and the integral double garage with two up and over doors ensure safe and secure storage. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with additional decking offering space for a table and chairs, and numerous plants, trees and flowers around both the rear garden and driveway add to the presentation of the property, but the upkeep remains mostly low maintenance.
The property is surrounded by frequent bus links with services to Crawley Town Centre and Gatwick Airport, and Three Bridges Mainline Station is also nearby with services to the South Coast and all London Stations. Additionally, access to the M23 is easy and convenient, Worth Way country footpaths are only a minute walk from the property, and local amenities such as Crawley Town Centre and Crawley Megaplex are only a short drive away. Crediteds schools within close proximity to the property are Milton Mount Primary School, Pound Hill Infant and Junior Schools, Maidenbower Infant/Junior School, Oriel High School and Hazelwick Secondary School.
Lounge 22' 6" x 13' 1" ( 6.86m x 3.99m )
Garden Room 27' 4" x 9' 5" ( 8.33m x 2.87m )
Dining Room 12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
Utility Room 8' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.18m )
Bedroom 1 17' 10" x 12' 7" ( 5.44m x 3.84m )
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 3 14' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 4 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 5 10' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.64m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61271420.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.