3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMill Close, Burgess Hill
Sold STC £350,000
- End of Terrace Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master
- Large Garden
- Within Close Proximity to Burgess Train Station
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this attractive three storey End-Of-Terrace family home with large garden, garage and driveway parking situated within half a mile from the town centre, train station and St. Johns Park. Please call us to arrange a viewing.
This rarely available three bedroom End-of-Terrace family home on Mill Close built only 10 years ago, is situated just off the ever popular location of Mill Road in Burgess Hill, one of the town's most highly sought after thoroughfares, positioned approximately half a mile equidistant from both Burgess Hill Station and Wivelsfield Station and in close proximity to all the amenities provided by the main town centre.
The Property benefits from a larger than average plot with plenty potential to extend, a garage with driveway parking and large garden. Internally, the property offers spacious living accomodation, en-suite to master and utilty room aswell as plenty of storage. This is a must see property which will be snapped up in a heartbeat so give us a call to arrange a viewing to ensure you don't miss out. (More Photographs to follow)
Lounge 15' 11" @ Max x 14' 7" @ Max ( 4.85m @ Max x 4.45m @ Max )
Kitchen/diner 14' 1" @ Max x 9' 6" @ Max ( 4.29m @ Max x 2.90m @ Max )
Utility Room 6' 3" @ Max x 3' 8" @ Max ( 1.91m @ Max x 1.12m @ Max )
Master Bedroom 18' 4" @ Max x 11' 3" @ Max ( 5.59m @ Max x 3.43m @ Max )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" @ Max x 9' 6" @ Max ( 3.84m @ Max x 2.90m @ Max )
Bedroom 3 8' 7" @ Max x 8' 1" @ Max ( 2.62m @ Max x 2.46m @ Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61271519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH103071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.