3 bedroom house for saleRossall Promenade, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire
- 3 bed upside down semi-detached house
- In need of modernisation
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Stunning views of Rossall promenade
- Extensive off street parking and garage
- No chain involved, viewing recommended
**UNDER OFFER WITH ALLITTS - SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR WAITING BUYERS**
Three bedroom upside down semi-detached house situated in a highly desirable location with outstanding views of the Irish Sea, Rossall Promenade and The Lake District.
The accommodation comprises to the ground floor; entrance porch, hall, three piece bathroom suite, separate wc and three double bedrooms. To the first floor there is a large kitchen, lounge open to the dining room and a balcony. Externally with garden areas to the front and rear with planted borders, extensive off street parking to the rear and a detached garage.
The property is in need of modernisation throughout but it benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and stunning views. No chain involved. Viewing recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 11'8 x 9'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'3 x 8'1 -
Bedroom 3 - 12'3 x 8'11 -
Reception 1 - 17'6 x 10'1 -
Reception 2 - 8'2 x 6'8 -
Kitchen - 17'5 x 5'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61271597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26446566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Thornton-Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.