4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Hedge End
Sold by Us £575,000
Hedge End itself is a popular area that benefits from a range of local amenities including shops, schools, the out of town retail park, M27 motorway access, the mainline railway station, bus services and a variety of public houses.
The property will be finished to a high specification throughout and offers spacious open plan living accommodation with a feature kitchen/dining room located to the rear. There is the option of either a single integral garage or a further reception room.
- 1900 sq ft
- Premium gas fired central heating
- Carbon trust energy efficient electrical and lighting installation
- Solar PV systems providing green and low cost energy
- Floor and wall tiling in kitchen and bathroom areas
- Carpets in all living accommodation
- Shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances
- Kitchen spotlighting and pelmet censored lighting
- Pura range fitted bathroom and en-suite with downlight spotlighting
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Fully landscaped front and rear gardens
- External security lighting
- Rear decking/patio areas
- Driveway to the front of the property
- Full NHBC 10-year warranty
All the above manufacturers and ranges to be confirmed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100915004113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Guard Estate Agents, Hedge End - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.