5 bedroom detached house for saleBure Way, Aylsham, Norwich
Sold STC £525,000
- Substantial period property
- 4/5 bedrooms
- Large family room
- 32'4" long kitchen
- Well kept garden
- Ample parking
This is a charming substantial period property set in the highly desirable location of 'Bure Way'. The property offers flexible accommodation to include 4/5 bedrooms, large family room and a 32'4" long kitchen. Outside there is a well kept garden, outbuilding and ample parking.
This is a charming substantial period property set in the highly desirable location of 'Bure Way'. The property offers flexible accommodation to include 4/5 bedrooms, large family room and a 32'4" long kitchen. Outside there is a well kept garden, outbuilding and ample parking. The property includes an annexe suitable for numerous uses.
Door, single glazed window with secondary unit, radiator, pamment flooring and stairs to first floor.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator, tiled floor and double glazed window with secondary unit and further double glazed window.
Lounge/ Dining Room 26' 10" max x 21' 11" ( 8.18m max x 6.68m )
Fireplace with woodburner with surround, radiators, TV points, wall lights, ceiling rose, sash windows with secondary units and double glazed door to garden.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Area 32' 4" x 9' 8" ( 9.86m x 2.95m )
A double aspect room separated into two areas which includes two stainless steel single drainer sink units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, double electric oven, electric hob and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Woodburning stove, tiled floor, single glazed windows with secondary units, double glazed units, skylight, gas boiler, radiators and thermostatic heater and door to outside.
First Floor Landing
Walk-in airing cupboard, radiator and velux window, access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" + wardrobes x 13' 9" max ( 4.75m + wardrobes x 4.19m max )
Built-in wardrobes, two radiators, wall lights, TV point, ceiling rose and sash windows with secondary units.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 11' 1" max ( 4.19m x 3.38m max )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, ceiling rose, TV point and sash window with secondary unit.
Bedroom 3 14' 9" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.50m max x 2.97m max )
A double aspect room with built-in wardrobes, TV point, radiators and double glazed windows.
Bedroom 4 8' 7" max x 7' 4" ( 2.62m max x 2.24m )
Built-in wardrobes with shelves, radiator, double glazed window and secondary access to loft space.
Fitted with suite comprising bath, electric shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
The property has double opening gates leading to a gravel driveway, which offers off road parking to the front and side of the property.
There is a sloping lawned garden, well stocked beds, a large log store, brick outbuilding and a substantial patio area, dripping fountain water feature.
Family Room 15' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.10m )
Single glazed windows with secondary units, TV point, night storage units. Stairs to first floor leading to the study/ bedroom 5. Double glazed door to outside.
Study/ Bedroom 5 23' 9" max x 10' 6" ( 7.24m max x 3.20m )
A triple aspect room with double glazed windows and electric panel heaters, TV point..
Leave Aylsham Market Place via Red Lion Street and follow the road along and take the second right hand turn into Bure Way. The property can be found on the right hand side on the corner of Abbots Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61274255.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS101078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.